Do not sell my personal data
We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose personal information collected by our site to third parties in the ordinary course of business.
Road Choice® Truck Parts (“Road Choice”) maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Road Choice's advance written permission. Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement regarding this subject matter between you and Road Choice is superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. Everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without advance written permission from Road Choice. Road Choice neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Road Choice.
2. While Road Choice uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Road Choice makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Road Choice assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Road Choice nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Road Choice also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used without restriction by Road Choice or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Road Choice is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Road Choice. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including those of Road Choice are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Road Choice and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the advance written permission of Road Choice or such other party which may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. The unauthorized use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Road Choice will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution when and where appropriate.
7. The Road Choice products depicted on this Site may be protected by and covered in one or more US and/or foreign patents. Specific product names and patent numbers listings can be requested from the company headquarters.
8. Road Choice has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
9. Although Road Choice may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Road Choice is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that may be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Road Choice will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Road Choice to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
Road Choice® Truck Parts (“Road Choice”) appreciates your interest in its products and services, and thanks you for your visit to its site (the Site"). Road Choice believes in making your visit to its Site informative and secure, and attempts to provide you as much control as possible over your personal information. Your visit to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. The Terms and Conditions also explain efforts by Road Choice to protect your personal information with a reasonable duty of care and in accordance with applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement regarding this subject matter between you and Road Choice is superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1.If requested to provide personal information to Road Choice, you do so at your sole option. Any personal information you supply to Road Choice will be stored in a secure database and maintained in accordance with the laws of the country in which the Site is managed.
2.If you provide Road Choice personal information in order to receive any type of information from Road Choice in return, including any vehicle brochures, Road Choice catalogs, Road Choice merchandise, or other materials, Road Choice collects and stores that information. Such information enables Road Choice to fulfill your information request and to provide you with additional information about its Site, its products and its services.
Once you have provided personal information to Road Choice, you retain the opportunity to opt out of receiving further communications from Road Choice, to remove your information from its database, or to no longer receive any of its services, simply by selecting a Remove feature available in the communications from Road Choice or by contacting the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you make a purchase from Road Choice, we collect your name and payment method information, such as credit card information. We collect this information in order to bill you for your purchase. We also collect information that allows us to ship your order. This includes the name, address, and phone number of the intended recipient(s).
From time to time, we may conduct surveys and contests via this site. If you participate, we may collect your name, email address, mailing address and other personal information. We will never sell or rent such information to any third parties.
Information we collect on the site may be used to enhance your shopping experience in the following ways:
- Deliver merchandise and services that you purchase online.
- Prevent fraud and bill you for your purchases. • Confirm your orders.
- Respond to your customer-service inquiries or requests.
- Comply with valid legal procedures, requirements, regulations, or statutes.
We never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. We will share personal customer information and/or purchase history only with our agents, representatives, service providers, and contractors for limited purposes, including but not limited to, fulfilling customer orders; offering certain products and services in connection with this site; communicating to customers; providing customer service; enhancing and improving customers’ shopping experience; administering or facilitating surveys or contests; offering targeted marketing communications to users; enabling access to our partners’ web sites; providing a personalized shopping experience; preventing fraud; and completing payment method processing.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. In our efforts to protect your online transactions, we use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If your browser is capable of SSL (and many are), your personal information will be automatically encrypted, or encoded, before it is sent over the Internet. If your browser is not capable of SSL, we recommend that you not send personal information over the Internet.
3. As you review or download information from the Site, Road Choice tracks and tallies site visits in order to assist it, among other things, in providing you with tailored information and Road Choice with information about which sites are frequented. Road Choice does not sell or produce any of the information that you provide to any third party which is not its contractor and which has not entered into a confidentiality agreement with Road Choice, unless required by federal or state mandate.