Road Choice rotating electrical offers a high-quality solution for your unique starter and alternator needs, even if you maintain a mixed fleet of medium- and heavy-duty trucks.
As an all-makes brand, the Road Choice line provides coverage on 95 percent of heavy-duty applications, which means regardless of the make or model you’re running, a solution is likely available. Road Choice also recently expanded its offerings to include the same comprehensive coverage for medium-duty applications. This means that even if your fleet has mixed makes and models – or a combination of Class 6, 7 or 8 trucks – Road Choice has you covered.
Road Choice starters are designed and tested for optimal performance under even the toughest conditions. Their features include:
- A solenoid design that is endurance-tested to ensure consistent performance
- Overcrank protection (OCP) using a built-in circuit breaker that shuts down the starter if excess heat is detected
- An integral magnetic switch (IMS) that protects the starter from low or weak battery output, which can shorten starter life
- Hand-wrapped, pure copper field coils to provide complete electrical coverage
- A starter drive that has been engineered to pass a 15,000-cycle endurance test
Road Choice alternators keep the batteries in your vehicles charged and their electrical components operating properly. Road Choice offers a wide range of alternator models, including brushed and brushless; J-mounted or pad mounting; and with internal or external fans.
Every Road Choice alternator:
- Is thoroughly tested under different speeds and loads to confirm output-current capacity
- Is certified to meet or exceed OEM standards
- Has an internal or external fan that optimizes efficiency and circulation
Get Built-in Durability
All Road Choice starters and alternators are backed by a two-year, hassle-free warranty that does not require the return of cores. Plus, Road Choice rotating electrical components typically ship within 48 hours with prepaid freight on orders of six or more pieces, which make stocking up on these in-demand components a smart business decision.
To view the full range of Road Choice starters and alternators, check out the Road Choice Rotating Electrical Catalog. You’ll find a complete list of part numbers, as well as a link to an online cross reference tool. And don’t forget, you can only buy Road Choice starters and alternators from the SELECT Part Store™ or an in-network retailer. Click on the “Where to Buy” link at the top of the page to find a location near you.